Howdy! You've just inherited a farm. It's a bit rundown, but you’ll probably be able to whip it back into shape while you play Goodgame Big Farm.
There's tons of stuff to do in this online farm game. There’s cows to milk and other livestock that could use some of your tender loving care. There's also crops to plant and they’ll need watering too, but that goes without saying. You’ll also have to build new houses for your employees and you might need to move that old windmill.
How to Play Goodgame Big Farm?
The goal of this multiplayer game is to take a small farm and turn it into a big success. You’ll need to upgrade it with new structures like chicken coops and silos that will let you make various products that can be later sold at the market in exchange for gold. You can also team up with other players who will help out at your farm and vice versa.
- USE THE MOUSE to choose various items.
- LEFT CLICK to use them on your farm.
- Manage a customizable farm that you can fill with 45 different types of buildings and 100 decorations.
- Plant crops and take care of adorable farm animals that will help you create 90 different products.
- Design additional farms located on gorgeous tropical islands.
- Participate in multiplayer competitions with exciting missions that will let you go up against other farmers and build wacky farming machines.
- Try out online events with all sorts of fun challenges.
- Enjoy weekly updates that include new and useful game content.
- Interact with over 35 million other farmers while you work toward your goals.
- Learn more about what it’s like to be a farmer with Goodgame Big Farm’s realistic production cycles.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Goodgame Big Farm?
- Keep upgrading your farm. Start with the farmhouse. It will reduce construction times by 10%!
- Plant and manage your crops wisely since they grow at different speeds. Plant the slow ones if you're going to be away from the game for a while.
- Link your Facebook account. Every friend that joins you will help you earn gold you can use to buy new stuff for your farm.
- In a rush? Use the Turbo Harvester to speed things up and harvest different crops at once.
- Give your dog a treat. In return, he’ll bring you useful items that will help you upgrade the market.
Once you’re all caught up with your daily tasks on the farm, you might want to play a few more social games online. Try one or all of these fantastic titles!
- Goodgame Empire
- Family Barn
- Legends of Honor
- Harvest Honors Classic
Who Developed Goodgame Big Farm?
Goodgame Big Farm was created by Goodgame Studios, a gaming company that has made other fantastic titles like Goodgame Empire and Big Farm: New Harvest.
Can I Play Goodgame Big Farm on Mobile?