Have you ever wanted to fly a military fighter plane? You may never get to in real life, but you can take a virtual one for a spin in Real Flight Simulator: Fighter Aircraft.
There’s actually five different ones you can try out in this realistic 3D flight game. Jump into the cockpit of an F-35 or an M-262 as you prepare for takeoff. They're already fueled up and waiting for you on the runway.
You can test their weapon systems as well while you hit top speeds and even attempt a few barrel rolls. Just watch out as you play this realistic flight simulator! These planes can be difficult to fly, but they're very easy to crash!
How to Play Real Flight Simulator: Fighter Aircraft?
Real Flight Simulator: Fighter Aircraft is a flying game that puts you in the cockpit of five different military fighter planes. Try out their controls and weapons.
- PRESS C to begin the startup sequence and activate the engines.
- PRESS V to throttle up the engines.
- PRESS B to release the parking brakes.
- PRESS 2 to turn on the lights.
- PRESS LEFT CTRL to fire your weapon.
- PRESS F1 to restart.
- PRESS F2 to return to the menu.
Additional controls are listed within the game.
Looking for other challenging simulation games? Here are five more for you to try.
- Boeing Flight Simulator
- Airplane Parking Academy 3D
- Uphill Bus Simulator
- Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre
- Train Driver Simulator
Who Developed Real Flight Simulator: Fighter Aircraft?
JulGames created Real Flight Simulator: Fighter Aircraft.