Things are really starting to stack up in Shaun the Sheep: Sheep Stack!
Shaun and his barnyard friends are determined to access a tantalizing snack that’s sitting in one of the windows of a very tall tower in each level. They’ll need to work together in order to get to it in this Shaun the Sheep game that’s just one of the installments in the Champhionsheep series.
They’ve apparently picked up a few skills from Wallace and Gromit and have created an awesome catapult out of a few pairs of old underpants. That should help them get the job done in this hilarious farm game that came from the world of Aardman Animations. There are pipes and other hazards that are bound to get in their way, though.
How to Play Shaun the Sheep: Sheep Stack?
Shaun the Sheep: Sheep Stack is a fun and challenging skill game. Help Shaun and his pals reach the window by launching them out of the catapult so they can stack themselves on top of one another.
- LEFT CLICK, HOLD, AND DRAG to determine how far you’ll fling each sheep and the angle.
- UNCLICK to launch one into the air.
- PRESS THE LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW to determine the angle of each sheep’s flight.
- PRESS THE UP OR DOWN ARROW to determine how far you’ll fling each sheep.
- PRESS THE SPACEBAR to launch one into the air.
- PRESS 1 OR 2 to change underpants.
Here are a few more delightful online games that you might want to try next.
- Dunk Shoot
- Sheep Farm
- Royal Rush
- Fruit Slice
Who Developed Shaun the Sheep: Sheep Stack?
Shaun the Sheep: Sheep Stack was created by Agame.